Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Legend bids farewell...

After years of trying to teach Congress and the country about sound money and encourage freedom, Ron Paul's time in government draws to an end. I wont link story's about him or say anything else, I don't think that does his service justice a the impact is to deep of his time in Washington. I will say however that Ron Paul did indeed cure my apathy. He inspired me to look deeper into issues to find the truth. He's the essence of a statesmen and his place in our government will be missed but he always stay in our hearts and his ideas will carry forward. Freedom and liberty are things people die for and that will always live on. Best of luck in your retirement Mr Paul, enjoy it, you deserve it. We will keep up the fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment